Saturday, May 5, 2012

9 Months!

I'm very, very behind on Campbell's 9 month post...but I guess it's better late than never, huh? Unfortunately, I wrote down very little in her baby book, so I don't remember a whole lot about my baby girl's 9th month of life. But I do know that it was full of love, giggles, and fun times...and that's what's important!

Sleeping Patterns: After about 3 months of waking up once or twice a night, Campbell is back to sleeping through the night. I am one happy momma about this fact! She wakes up every now and then, but usually it's just because she's lost her pacifier. David generally goes in to give it back to her, and she falls right back asleep. She's no trouble at all to get to sleep, which is definitely a blessing.

Eating Habits: Campbell is eating solids three times a day, and still nurses about 5 or 6 times. When we're home together, she nurses when she wakes up (around 6 or 7), at around 10:30, then at 2 or 3, then again at 5:30, and finally once before bedtime (about 7:45). If she nurses a sixth time, it's in the middle of the night...and those are pretty few and far between nowadays.

New Foods: She's started eating Cheerios, and the little puffs (which seem to me to be the equivalent of potato chips for babies, but I guess in moderation it's not too bad). She also loves fresh pineapple, but we've discovered that the acidity gives her a rash on her bottom, so she doesn't eat it too often.

Accomplishments: Campbell finally rolled from her belly to her back! David and I were both with her, playing, and all of a sudden she rolled right over. You would have thought we'd won the lottery, with as much noise as we made. She gave us a look like, "What? That? Oh, it was no big deal."

Baby Babbles: No new babbles this month. She's still saying da-da-da all the time, which is adorable. She loves to giggle, and her little belly laughs are absolutely the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. I think I'd do just about anything if I thought it would make her giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...