Saturday, January 29, 2011

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks!
Weight gain: Still not weighing at home. I'll just wait and see what the damage is in a couple of weeks.
Maternity clothes: Still hanging in there with the pre-pregnancy shirts. You can see that they're getting a little shorter. Seems like every week I have to eliminate one.
Stretch marks: Nope, nothing yet!
Sleep: Still not sleeping great. The body pillow helps, but it's just so stinkin' big!
Best moment of the week/milestones: This week is the first time I've felt baby kick from the outside. What a great feeling! Baby is still hiding from his daddy, though.
Gender guess: I still say it's a boy!
Belly button: Half in, half out.
Cravings: Still wanting to eat sweets, but that's nothing new!
What I miss: I really can't think of anything.
What I'm looking forward to: The day when David feels the baby kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...