Saturday, January 29, 2011

20 Weeks

I can hardly believe that I'm at 20 weeks...that's the halfway mark. Baby is half-baked!
How far along: 20 weeks...halfway there!
Weight gain: Not sure. I'm not really weighing myself at home, because I'm afraid I would obsess over it.
Maternity clothes: Of course. I'm still wearing mostly pre-pregnancy shirts, but I'm not sure for how much longer.
Stretch marks: Still nothing. I'm using my stretch mark cream, though, so we'll see how it goes.
Sleep: Ugh. Still not sleeping that well, which is hard for me to adjust to. On a good night, I can get a couple of hours at a stretch. On a bad night, I'm up every hour. I'm just choosing to look at it as practice for June!
Best moment this week: Just being at the 20 week mark. What a great feeling!
Gender guess: I still think it's a boy, but pretty much everyone guesses it's a girl. Somebody's right!
Belly button: The top of it is an outie. Wonder when it will pop?
Cravings: Still nothing, really. I would say sweets, but I just think I really like sweets...can't blame that one on the baby!
What I miss: I can't really think of anything, except longer stretches of sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: Just enjoying the second half of this pregnancy!
Milestones: Being at the halfway point with a healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...