Sunday, November 14, 2010

12 Weeks

Wow...it's hard for me to believe that I can even type 12 weeks in the title. There was a time when I wondered if it would be possible. But here we are, and things seem to be going perfectly! We had an appointment on Monday with Dr. Basham, and we were able to hear Sprout's heartbeat. Dr. Basham said it sounded great, so we're very happy and optimistic. Here's the weekly update (even though I forgot to do it last week):
How Far Along: 12 weeks!
Weight Gain: 3.2 pounds, as of Monday. But I think it's probably more.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I think it won't be too long. David said just this morning that it looks like I have "a bump, not just fat." Thanks, honey! :) Still wearing the "fat pants" though, and I'm getting by.
Stretch Marks: None that weren't already there!
Sleep: Still sleeping really well! I can't get enough of it!
Best Moment This Week: Definitely hearing Sprout's heartbeat on Monday. What a relief! We're in uncharted territory now!
Gender Guess: Still no idea...I can't even make a guess. I always refer to Sprout as "him" though, but it doesn't mean I think Sprout's a boy.
Belly Button: An innie.
Cravings: Well, I finally got my fried fish sandwich on Friday. I think I've moved on to Mexican food now. And sweets. Oops!
What I Miss: Sometimes I find myself wishing that I could stop worrying about the baby, but I figure that I'll be worrying about this kid until my dying day, so why not start now?
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm really getting an itch to buy something for Sprout. I haven't let myself do that just yet, but I think I'm ready.
Milestones: Hearing Sprout's heartbeat! Grow, baby, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...