Sunday, October 31, 2010

10 Weeks

When we starting trying to conceive after our loss in February, I decided to start charting my cycles (which could very easily make any woman crazy, by the way). It turns out that a woman's body can give a ton of information if you know what to look for. For instance, the fact that I can pretty much tell you what day I ovulated for about a 4 month period. That might not seem like important information to a lot of people, but when you're desperate to have a baby, it's like hitting the jackpot. And as a result, I can pretty much pinpoint when our little one was conceived this time around. And so, today, by my calculations I'm about 10 weeks along in this pregnancy!
How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 3 pounds. It would have been less if we hadn't gone on that cruise two weeks ago. But it was worth it!
Maternity clothes? Not quite yet. But I have gone to my "fat pants." They're at least a size larger than I normally wear, and they're a little saggy in the rear and the thighs, but they're much more comfy around my belly! I think I'm in that "in between" stage right now.
Stretch marks? None that weren't already there.
Sleep? Absolutely no problem sleeping. In fact, it's all I want to do! I'm usually asleep on the couch by 8:30.
Best moment this week: Sneaking peeks at that ultrasound picture and loving our little secret, but itching to tell. And trying to figure out names with David.
Gender guess: I have no idea. I was certain that during my last pregnancy we were having a boy. Now, I don't care. I just want this baby to be healthy and alive.
Belly button in or out? Still an innie!
Cravings: A fried fish sandwich, like you get at a church fish fry. McDonald's Filet-O-Fish and Long John's won't cut it (I've tried!).
What I miss: being completely oblivious to all of the things that can go wrong.
What I'm looking forward to: sharing our news with friends and family this week!
Milestones: On Saturday of this week (11/5), I'll be more pregnant than I've ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...